Protecting Your Privacy
It’s based on EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals and the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - also known as "GDPR".
The data administrator is Datumo sp. z o.o. (Datumo) with its registered office in Warsaw at Dziekońskiego 1 street, 00-728 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Warsaw under the number 0000700398, with the share capital of PLN 5 000. If you wish to exercise your rights or learn more about how Datumo processes your data, email us at email@example.com
We process the following data:
- data you give us directly: your name, email address, the name of your organization, phone numbers, website addresses, etc. that you enter in our contact forms either by contacting us about our offers, or in face-to-face contact with our representatives;
- data from publicly available sources, like your company’s website or National Court Register.
We process your data to:
- conduct correspondence with you and conduct other forms of communication;
- conclude and perform the contract;
- fulfill legal duties, including those related to ensuring secure personal data processing.
Your personal data will be stored for the period specified in the generally applicable laws in this regard.
Your personal data may be transferred by entrusting data processing to an entity providing accounting services on behalf of Datumo. Personal data may also be transferred to a non-EU, non-EEA country for which the Commission has not found an adequate level of protection. In this case, Datumo will only transfer personal data to a non-EU, non-EEA country if it provides appropriate safeguards and provided that enforceable rights of data subjects and effective legal remedies exist.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making that has legal implications on you.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing. You also have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority.