Datumo specializes in providing Big Data and Cloud consulting services to clients from all over the world, primarily in Western Europe and the USA. Core industries we support include e-commerce, telecommunications and life science. We create dedicated solutions using a variety of tools. Our team consists of exceptional people whose knowledge and commitment allow us to conduct highly demanding projects.
Is the world of Big Data and Cloud a place where you spend time with pleasure? Are you looking for modern technologies, people with passion and eagerness for innovation? Take a look at Datumo. Find out about our sample projects. Learn what we expect of our new colleagues and what we offer them. Join us as a Big Data Engineer!
Discover our exemplary projects:
- life science client co-creating architecture
- implementation of data pipelines feeding reports or ML models
- automation of batch data processing
- automation of infrastructure creation for cloud projects.
Cloud migration project
- large ecommerce platform
- migration of data processing from on-premise to cloud
- development of internal tools and libraries supporting migration
- solving performance problems
- cost optimization.
What we expect:
- 3 years commercial experience in Big Data
- proven record of working with a selected cloud provider (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- good knowledge of Python & JVM (Java/Scala/Kotlin) programming languages
- strong understanding of Spark or similar distributed data processing framework
- experience in working with Hive, BigQuery or similar distributed datastore
- designing and implementing Big Data systems in accordance with best practices
- ensuring quality of the solution (automatic tests, CI / CD, code review)
- sharing knowledge with the team, mentoring less experienced team members on technical matters
- proven record of cooperating with businesses and corporations
- knowledge of English at B2 level, communicative Polish.
Nice to have:
- experience in using Airflow or similar pipeline orchestrator
- knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- knowledge of Apache Kafka
- experience in Machine Learning projects
- willingness to share knowledge by speaking at conferences, writing articles for the company blog, contributing to open-source projects.
What’s on offer:
- 100% remote work
- flexible working hours
- onboarding with a dedicated mentor
- switching projects is possible after some time
- 20 days of paid holiday, additional free days depending on work experience
- individual budget for training and conferences
- benefits: Medicover private medical care, co-financing of the Multisport card
- opportunity to learn English with a native speaker
- regular company trips and informal get-togethers.