Datumo specializes in providing Data Engineering and Cloud Computing services to clients from all over the world, primarily in Western Europe and the USA. We are both tech and business focused. Core industries we support include e-commerce, telecommunications and life science. We create dedicated solutions using a variety of tools. Our team consists of exceptional people whose knowledge and commitment allow us to conduct highly demanding projects.
Is the world of business & data a place where you spend time with pleasure? Are you looking for modern technologies, people with passion and eagerness for innovation? Take a look at Datumo. Find out about our sample projects. Learn what we expect of our new colleagues and what we offer them. Join us as an Analytics Engineer!
Discover our exemplary projects:
- creating ETL with SQL and Python
- testing, analyzing, documenting and optimizing ETL flows
- advising on how to use the ETL platform
- automation of batch data processing
- co-creating data models.
Cloud migration project
- large ecommerce platform
- migration of data processing from on-premise to cloud
- development of internal tools and libraries supporting migration
- solving performance problems
- cost optimization.
What we expect:
- at least 3 years commercial experience in programming (Python/Java/Scala, SQL)
- proven record of working with a selected cloud provider (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- experience in cooperating with businesses and corporations
- proven record of data modeling and data storage experience
- excellent at communicating in written and spoken English, communicative Polish.
Nice to have:
- Redshift/BigQuery/Snowflake/Databricks or similar
- Airflow or similar pipeline orchestrator
- another JVM (Java/Scala/Kotlin) programming language
- Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Apache Kafka
- experience in Machine Learning projects
- sharing knowledge by speaking at conferences, writing articles for the company blog, contributing to open-source projects.
- designing and implementing systems in accordance with best practices
- ensuring quality of the solution (automatic tests, CI / CD, code review)
- sharing knowledge with the team
- mentoring less experienced members on technical matters.
What’s on offer:
- 100% remote work + workation from around the World ;)
- flexible working hours
- onboarding with a dedicated mentor
- switching projects is possible after some time
- 20 days of paid holiday, additional free days depending on work experience
- individual budget for training and conferences
- benefits: Medicover private medical care, co-financing of the Multisport card
- opportunity to learn English with a native speaker
- regular company trips and informal get-togethers.